- US Supreme Court decision limiting personal jurisdiction for mass torts in state courts. SCOTUS kicks out 592 non-resident plaintiffs.
- The best path forward for mass tort plaintiffs.
- 3 Mass torts heading for settlement:
- Taxotere: 1,272 cases filed before Chief US District Court Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt, in the Eastern District of Louisiana, MDL 2740.
- IVC filter: 2,342 cases before Chief US District Court Judge Richard L. Young, in the Southern District of Indiana, MDL 2570.
- Fluoroquinolones (FLQs): 752 cases before Chief US District Court Judge John R. Tunheim in the District of Minnesota, MDL 2642.
- Case to watch – Xarelto: 17,593 cases filed before US District Judge Eldon E. Fallon, Eastern District of Louisiana, MDL 2592, In re: Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Products Liability Litigation
- Using the 5 W’s to generate new business online
- Watch now. It’s free. No registration required.
New On-Demand Webinar: Summer 2017 Mass Torts Update posted first on http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/feed/